Yes, the drawing bit in Titanic did inspire me to become an artist.
I have an incredibly diverse skill set which allows me to work in a variety of styles, enabling me to take on a range of projects. My experiences vary but all jobs have a common trend; achieving short deadlines without compromising the quality of work, the importance of composition, form and colours and creatively expressing ideas so everyone can understand our vision.
I have been working over the last 3 years as an Art Director at a creative agency, whilst freelancing as a creative director on animations, creating illustrations for concepts, storyboards, painting portraits and designing merchandise.
UNIVERSAL MUSIC (2019)
- Illustrator - Merchandise Designer -
COLLABORATE AGENCY (2019)
- Children’s Book Illustrator -
MANY MAKERS (2019)
- Storyboard Artist -
- Storyboard Artist - Illustrator -
CASISDEAD MUSIC VIDEO (2018)
- Art Director - Director Of Animation - Concept Artist - Storyboard Artist - Illustrator -
SPIEL CREATIVE (2016-2019)
- Art Director - Concept Artist - Storyboard Artist - Illustrator - Graphic Designer - Web Designer -
COLLABORATE AGENCY (2014-2016)
- Children’s Book Illustrator - Copy Artist -
ADVOCATE ART (2013-2014)
- Copy Artist - Lead Artist - Book Illustrator - Animator -
- Lead Artist - Asset Artist -
HMX MEDIA (2011-2013)
- Storyboard Artist - Matte Painter-